The BISSELL PowerFresh Lift-Off® Steam Mop gives you a more versatile, natural steam cleaning of your home on a wide range of surfaces. When use as directed, it eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria using only water and the washable pad for a natural clean. Its Lift-Off POD and specialised tools allow you to clean surfaces above your floors, including counters, sinks, grout, and windows. The exclusive flip-down EasyScrubber™ makes it easy to remove tough messes from your sealed hard floors. Scent discs help to remove pet odours while you clean and leave behind a delightful scent.
- Lift-Off POD and specialised tools allow you to clean surfaces above your floors, including counters, sinks, grout, and windows.
- When used as directed, eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria* using only water for a natural clean. *When using the microfiber cloth pad, use as directed, results may vary.
- Scent discs help to remove pet odours while you clean and leave behind a delightful scent.
- The flip down EasyScrubber™ on the back of the foot makes removing tough, sticky messes on your sealed hard floor simple and easy.
- Easy Touch digital controls allow you to manage and adjust the steam output using the three step (HI/MED/LO) Digital Touch Control panel.
- With only 30 seconds heating time the PowerFresh Lift-Off is ready to steam clean at least 21 minutes without a single refill.
- 180 degree swivel steering. Two washable and reusable microfiber pads.
- Includes multiple cleaning attachments for cleaning on a variety of surfaces above your floors including appliances, counter tops, windows, grout, and hardware.
TIP: Use of distilled water is recommended to prolong the life of your hard floor cleaner
IMPORTANT Never put descaling, alcoholic, or detergent products into the steam cleaner, as this may damage it or make it unsafe for use.
PowerFresh Lift-Off Steam Mop | 1544F User Manual
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, in addition to rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law. If you need additional instruction regarding this warranty or have questions regarding what it may cover, please contact your local BISSELL Consumer Services on the details set out below.
Limited Two Year Guarantee
Subject to the *conditions identified below, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.
Conditions of warranty
Subject to whether such loss is reasonably foreseeable, Bissell and its in-country distributors are not liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature associated with the use of this product.
For Australian consumers only: our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty is in addition to other rights or remedies under the law. Nothing in this warranty excludes, limits or modifies any liability of Bissell which is imposed by law, or limits or modifies any remedy available to the consumer which is granted by law. To make a claim under this warranty contact Bissell Australia Pty Ltd (details above). Contact Bissell prior to returning any goods. Where agreed, Bissell will reimburse reasonable postage/handling costs (if any) for returning goods to Bissell. To claim expenses incurred in making a claim under this warranty please provide Bissell with a copy of the receipt of the expenses by email or post.