The BISSELL® CrossWave® HF3 Cordless hard floor wet dry vacuum saves time by combining two cleaning steps in one, vacuuming and washing at the same time. Enjoy easier cleaning with self-propelled steering and automatic formula dispensing in just the right amount onto floors using High or Low mode while cleaning. CrossWave® HF3 Cordless wet dry vac offers 25 minutes of quiet, cordless cleaning to tackle both wet and dry messes across multiple sealed hard floor surfaces in your home.
- Vacuum and wash multiple hard floor surfaces, all in one easy step!
- Quiet & Cordless. Enjoy quiet and powerful cleaning for 25 minutes without the cord.
- Hard Floor Multi-Surface Cleaning. One-step wet and dry cleaning on wood, tile, linoleum, laminate, and other sealed hard floors.
- Self-propelled steering making it easier to manoeuvre the machine while you clean.
- Automatically dispense cleaning solution in just the right amount onto the floor with High and Low modes during use.
- Clean and sanitise with included Hard Floor Sanitise formula to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria.*
- Self Cleaning Cycle
Included Accessories, Parts and/or Formulas:
- 2X Hard Floor Brush Roll
- 2X Washable Filters
- 1X Clean Out Brush & Strainer
- 1X Self-Cleaning & Charging Dock
- 2X Hard Surface Sanitise Formula - sample size 236ml
- 1X Multi-Surface Pet Formula - sample size 236ml
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
*Kills 99.9% of Enterobacter aerogenes (ATCC 13408) and Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
Limited Three Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for three years any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.