The unique design of the BISSELL Symphony Pet combines a pet vacuum with a pet steam cleaner giving you the ability to vacuum pet hair and debris and steam clean your hard floors at the same time. The BISSELL Symphony Pet Steam Mop lets you vacuum and steam clean your floors at the same time.
- Switch seamlessly between functions while cleaning with the Easy Touch Digital Controls™ so you can vacuum and steam clean at the same or separately based on your cleaning needs.
- Keep your hands clean with the innovative Drop-IT™ tank emptying system.
- Plus, keep your pet friendly home free of harmful chemicals by using the power of steam to sanitise* your floors – all you need is water.
- Exclusive Drop-IT™ technology gives you a no-hassle, hands-free tank making it easier to empty messes and pet hair.
- Easy Touch Digital Controls allows you three ways to clean - quickly switch among high steam, low steam and vacuum functions.
- Improved powerful suction for better pet hair pick up.
- Washable mop pads let you tackle your everyday messes over and over.
- Naturally sanitise* your floors with only water – no chemicals.
*When using the microfiber cloth pad and use as directed, results may vary. Tested under controlled lab condition.
TIP: Use of distilled water is recommended to prolong the life of your hard floor cleaner
IMPORTANT Never put descaling, alcoholic, or detergent products into the steam cleaner, as this may damage it or make it unsafe for use.
Limited One Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for one year any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.