Be prepared for unexpected messes with the convenience of the BISSELL Spot Clean AutoMate upholstery washer. It easily removes most spots and stains from wherever you find them using water, BISSELL formula, and handheld cleaning tools with powerful suction. From high-traffic areas and stairs, to upholstery, auto interiors, and more, you have the ideal cleaner in the SpotClean. The ability to quickly erase stains the first time is here.
- Heatwave Technology® helps maintain constant water temperature throughout the cleaning process
- Slim design is easy to carry and fits conveniently on a stair
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
- Permanently removes most spots and stains from fibres in carpets, rugs, and upholstery*
- Lightweight compact design makes cleaning hard-to-reach areas easier and easy storage
- Soft-grip handle for easy carrying
- Easily clean out the hose after each use with the Hydrorinse™ Self-Cleaning Hose Tool.
*Permanently removes most tough stains when used with BISSELL Pet Stain & Odour and Oxy Boost formula
Included parts/and/or formulas:
- 2-in-1 Crevice Tool
- 3-in-1 Tool
- 6 Inch Tool
- Spot and Stain - sample size 236ml
- Oxy Boost - sample size 236ml
Compatible with BISSELL formulas labelled for use with portable machines only. Find compatible formulas here.
*We recommend checking the care label and/or manufacturer's cleaning instructions for carpets, rugs, upholstery, and car interiors prior to using. Not suitable for pure wool, viscose, jute, silk, leather, natural suede.
Limited Two Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.