The CrossWave® X7 combines cleaning steps and saves you time by vacuuming and washing at the same time, across hard floors and area rugs. It also has three cleaning modes to choose from: TURBO PET™ Mode to boost cleaning performance, especially for pet and everyday stuck-on messes, Area Rug Mode and Hard Floor Mode. Unlike when you use a mop and bucket, there’s no need to worry about putting dirty water on the floor while you clean, because our Two-Tank Technology keeps the clean and dirty water separate. When you’re all done cleaning, this machine cleans itself! Its self-cleaning cycle rinses the brush roll and inside of your CrossWave with clean water, so there’s less clean-up after cleaning.
- Durable Digital Motor & Cordless Power. Enjoy up to 30 minutes* of cordless cleaning.
- TURBO PET™ Mode. Tackle pet messes and remove tough, stuck-on messes.
- Fingertip Controls allow to seamlessly switch from TURBO PET™ Mode to Hard Floor or Area Rug Modes.
- Pet Hair Strainer separates hair and debris from dirty water for easy disposal.
- Easy-Release Brush Roll Window makes removing and replacing the brush roll easy.
- Multi-Surface Cleaning. Safe and effective for use on sealed wood floors, tile, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more. It refreshes area rugs, too!
- Grab & Go Convenience. Machine weighs less than 4.8kg, so it's easy to manoeuver around your home.
- Two-Tank Technology. Keeps formula and clean water separate from dirty water, pet hair, dirt, and debris.
*May vary based on mode and usage.
Included Accessories, Parts and/or Formulas:
- Multi-Surface Pet Brush Roll
- Clean-Out Brush
- 1X Hard Surface Sanitise Formula - sample size 236ml
- 1X Multi-Surface Pet Formula - sample size 236ml
Limited Two Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for two years any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.