Remove stains anywhere, anytime. The Stain Eraser Pet is designed to be easily on hand when an unexpected small mess occurs. Along with powerful cleaning formula, simply spay, scrub and suction to instantly and permanently remove most tough stains and odours*. This way, you won’t have waste time and effort blotting and spraying the stain with a cloth and cleaning formula.
- Built-in Lithium Ion battery with status indicator lights provides cordless cleaning.
- Perfect for homes with kids and pets.
- This cordless, hand-held carpet spot cleaner lifts spots, stains and odours in one easy step! Cordless convenience
- Remove pet stains from carpet, rugs and upholstery
- Circle Brush for carpet and tough stains Straight Brush for upholstery Lightweight compact design makes it easy to store
- Removable Nozzle makes cleaning up pet messes easy
- Lights will illuminate to show how much battery remains Integrated handle makes carrying this lightweight product easier
IMPORTANT Only use warm water (or cooler) in this machine. Thoroughly clean machine after use. Only use water & approved BISSELL Formula. Do not use any oils including Eucalyptus oil or other additives as these may damage the machine and void the guarantee.
*Permanently removes most tough stains when used with BISSELL Pet Stain & Odour and Oxy Boost formula.
This machine comes with a 1 year warranty.
Limited One Year Warranty
Subject to these conditions, BISSELL will repair or replace (with new or re manufactured components or products), at BISSELL’s option, free of charge from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, for one year any defective or malfunctioning part due to manufacturer defect. This warranty applies to a product used for personal purposes, and not commercial or rental service. This warranty does not apply to fans or routine maintenance or consumable components such as filters, belts, brush rolls, etc., damage or malfunction caused by negligence, abuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or any other use not in accordance with the user’s guide. BISSELL recommends that the original packaging is kept for the duration of the warranty period in case such need arises within the warranty period that the item needs re-packing and transportation.